Classic Hot Chocolate
The ultimate indulgence come rain or shine, a good hot chocolate is a thing go beauty.
This hot chocolate mix is so versatile but its original purpose is the classic hot chocolate.
- 250 ml Milk
- Diggle Chocolates Hot Chocolate Mix
1. Place the milk into a saucepan and gently heat it until it is simmering. You can use any milk alternative that you prefer to make this hot chocolate.
2. Add two tablespoons of hot chocolate mix to your mug, this quantity is just a suggestion, if you like your hot chocolate particularly strong or weak play around with the amount you add per cup.
3. Pour a very small amount of hot milk into your mug so that it barely covers the chocolate, then use a teaspoon to mix it into a thick chocolate paste. Lastly add the rest of the milk to your mug and mix until it is all combined.
4. Enjoy! If you are feeling especially naughty lightly whip some fresh cream and spoon it on your hot chocolate, I like to sprinkle some cinnamon on top too.
I hope you love this recipe, if you give it a go please send me pictures of your delicious creations, and if you have any ideas for recipes you'd like me to make do get in touch.